TECHNICAL & ENGINEERING DIRECTOR
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- Thursday 9th, August 2012
- Thursday 20th, September 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
One of the largest, global EPC contractors for the power industry. Have a strong presence in Asia and are strategically targeting the MENA market.
• Reporting to the VP of Operations you will be managing Project Engineering Managers and Discipline Engineers across Projects in the MENA region.
• Develop and implement corporate standard engineering and management tools.
• Plan and execute projects and consulting services.
• Chair Chief Engineer Design Reviews (CEDR’s).
• Ensure technical compliance with design requirements and ensure project deliverables are achieved on time and within budget.
• Be accountable for technical performance on engineering and design issues.
• Interface with the client and sub-contractors regarding engineering matters.
• Direct preparation of engineering and design work with the Chief Discipline Engineers.
• Coordinate projects functions, fulfill project manpower needs and provide specialist engineering services.
• Bachelor’s Engineering Degree.
• Candidates should have a heavy engineering background and be experienced in managing high value and complex engineering projects.
• 15 years experience in power engineering and/or industrial EPC contracting.
• 5 years experience in a managerial role.
• Proven pedigree in an international role – Preferably MENA.
• Corporate persona with a blend of technical, commercial and managerial skills.
For further information please contact me on email@example.com