PLANT GENERAL MANAGER
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- Tuesday 4th, September 2012
- Tuesday 16th, October 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
One of the Middle East and North Africa’s leading Power and Energy businesses have an opportunity for a Plant General Manager in Kurdistan, Iraq. This site is a JV between the government and one of the regions largest IPP developers and owners.
As Plant General Manager you will be the strategic leader and figurehead for a 1000MW CCGT power plant. Responsibilities will include:
• Leadership and accountability for O&M on the site.
• Responsible for corporate governance and the P&L of the site.
• Responsibility for the HR, Finance and Procurement functions.
• Implement international standards for procedures, policies and work processes across the site.
We are looking to speak to candidates that meet the below criteria:
• Engineering Degree.
• 10+ years as a Manager at a gas turbine power plant.
• Experience with Power plant contracts – EPC, PPA, LTSA.
• Experience with IMS and CMMS.
• Experience with P&L and Budgeting.
• Cultural sensitivity.
• Excellent leadership skills with the ability to have success through others.
The package will be calculated based on current salary, regional uplift and paying a premium on top of this. Transport and accommodation will be provided by the client. Regular return flights home and R&R breaks are provided. For this role your family cannot accompany you.
$ Negotiable / Excellent
For further information, or to apply for the role, please contact me on email@example.com