TREASURY SALES SPECIALIST – SAUDI ARABIA
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- 26,000 - 30,000 AED
- Tuesday 17th, July 2012
- Tuesday 28th, August 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
Our client, a leading global financial firm, is currently looking for a Treasury Sales Specialist to join their growing team in a dynamic and challenging role.
- As well as providing subject matter expertise on all matters relating to desktop sales particularly for Dealing
- Leading the initiative to build penetration into the clients corporate buy side in Saudi Arabia.
- Leverage key relationships within the banks
- Gain referrals to corporate clients from the sell side institutions under the premise of
offering value add services complementing the corporate banking relationship.
- Maintain and share knowledge on competitor activity in Treasury space.
- Work closely with account management team and SBU to identify specific sales opportunities.
- Keep Trust up to date with sales opportunities and activities.
- Lead product demonstrations and presentations within segment.
- Involve Solutions Sales and Specialists when opportunities arise.
- Feedback on deficiencies on product content/ functionality/ commercial proposition.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proven sales specialist with a minimum of 3 years with a top tier financial institution
- Have an excellent understanding of international financial markets and appreciation of global/ local trends.
- Experience of product demonstrations/ presentations.
- Top tier GCC experience is essential for this role
Excellent package on offer.