Channel Sales Manager - Dubai – strong tax free package & commission
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- Tuesday 7th, August 2012
- Tuesday 18th, September 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
A multi national company with a huge presents in the Middle East are looking for new sales staff to join their team. The main role is outlined below, but they are also looking for candidates in Turkey & South Africa for candidates with experience & the language skills for those locations. Thos with experience working with “Microsoft Dynamics” will be at advantage.
- To support the channel strategy & develop industry development to commit channel sales target
- Support the team to build & manage sales & channel mapping
- Provide feedback on products & solution developments
- Market intelligence analysis
Manage & mentor the junior team members
- Integrated Channel Excellence
- Market Analysis and Opportunity Identification
- Optimizing Return on Investment
- Technology Advocacy
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration
- Customer and Partner Connection
- Fluent English Skills. Arabic a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Marketing, Business Administration, Management, ideally supplemented by Information Technology-related studies.
- Graduate degree a plus
- Minimum 8-10 years of channel sales and account sales experience in an IT/technology Enterprise based corporate setting.
- Demonstrable experience devising and delivering channel strategy and programs
- Relevant experience in channel sales with proven results
- Passion for driving results and seeing projects through to completion
The company will offer no relocation cost for this role, so you need to already be based in Dubai or willing to fund this move yourself.