CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL CATEGORY MANAGER
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- Wednesday 13th, June 2012
- Wednesday 25th, July 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
Our Client specializes, provides and pioneers in customization within supply chain, logistics and relevant services with extensive presence in the market.
• Ensure that all construction and project related materials and services are procured according to respective plan and budget
• Ensure that suppliers and customer communication is performed at the highest level of timeliness and accuracy.
• Leading, mentoring and coaching your team towards meeting their set careers and future goals.
• Working across business departments in conjunction with the Senior Support Manager
• Aligned category plans with the key stakeholders are required to be both completed and delivered in a timely manner
• Managing internal relationships with departments such as supply chain, bidding, legal.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Someone with a background in construction, oil & gas
• Someone who is very well versed with technical/ construction procurement with managerial work experience
• Willingness to travel
If interested, please send a copy of your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference DY 1115 and, to speed the application process up, answers the following information:
Nearest Int. Airport:
Current Job Status:
Reason for seeking new position:
Current Contact Number:
Current Salary package:
Required salary plus benefits for next position:
Availability (in days) for telephone interview:
Availability (in days) for interview in Dubai:
Industry experience summary:
Relevant experience for this position:
All information is held as confidential.