ELECTRICAL PROJECT CONTROL ENGINEER
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- 21,000 - 25,000 AED
- Tuesday 8th, May 2012
- Tuesday 19th, June 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
23,000 AED per month package
A leading international FMCG brand, which have a number of manufacturing sites in the GCC. Their Dubai facility is a highly automated facility striving towards world class manufacturing standards. To support expansion of their Dubai facility they are looking to recruit an Electrical Project Control Engineer.
• Design and execute capital expenditure investment projects from feasibility through to delivery.
• Review and select equipment, processes, sub-contractor services and service level agreements.
• Plan and manage installation and commissioning work as well as the supporting documentation.
• Insure Electrical and C&I systems meet specifications, standards and legislative requirements.
• Take responsibility for developing electrical, control and software standards where none exist.
• Update and maintain documentation and drawings associated with electrical systems and control systems.
• Budget responsibility for the projects you undertake.
Candidates for this position must have a Degree in Electrical Engineering. Supporting this you must have a solid appreciation of power systems, control systems, electrical instruments, project management principles and Microsoft software. 3-5 years experience of delivering E&I projects in a manufacturing environment is required. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the GCC and with a FMCG business.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org