PLANT GENERAL MANAGER
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- NORTH AFRICA
- Tuesday 3rd, July 2012
- Tuesday 14th, August 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
Fantastic tax free package
This Company is a leading international IPP Developer and Operator with a presence throughout Africa, Asia and the Middle East. They are one of the largest independent power producers in the world and annual revenues well exceeding $1bn.
At their 2000MW coal plant in North Africa they are looking to recruit a Plant General Manager. As the figure head for the O&M business you will lead O&M activities and play a key role in the commercial management of the business.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Engineering Degree
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Plant Manager
• Extensive experience on Coal power plants
• Expertise in modern maintenance techniques
• Excellent leadership skills are essential.
• International experience and French or Arabic language skills will be an advantage but are not essential.
An excellent tax free package is provided and fantastic bonuses are available.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.