ARABIC SPEAKING MARKETING MANAGER- JEWELRY
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- Abu Dhabi
- 36,000 - 40,000 AED
- Tuesday 8th, May 2012
- Tuesday 19th, June 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
Our client, a leading retailer based in the UAE, is currently looking to appoint its new Marketing Manager to be based in their Abu Dhabi office.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Set up the Marketing department
• Develop, amend and recommend appropriate marketing and communication policies and procedures and to prepare annual /periodical marketing reports for the management with appropriate recommendations
• Ensure the effective achievement of marketing functional objectives through the leadership of the entire function – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved.
• Direct, plan and monitor advertising strategies for the organization, guide in-house advertising function / outsource agency in advertising including print and outdoor advertising.
• Direct effective execution of advertising plans developed by the principals for various brands. Ensure that the plans are met and executed as per the guidelines set by the principals
• Maintain constant communication with other departments and brand managers to ensure alignment and agreements to plans and execution.
• Support General Manager and Top Management in defining the optimum organisation structure for the Marketing function so that resources are optimally utilised and communication can take place in an efficient manner.
• Lead the preparation of marketing and advertisement budget in consultation with CEO and General Manager for the group (Excluding Brands / Principals) and continuously monitor its performance against target.
• Lead the preparation of the marketing functional budgets in consultation with CEO and General Manager, and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon. (In the process of setting up)
• Direct and manage effective public relations activities for the organisation
To apply for this role you need to have a minimum of 7+ years experience in managing the marketing function of an organization with extensive Marketing and Branding programs. You should be coming from the Luxury retail industry, a strong preference will be given to individuals with previous experience in the watch industry. You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the UAE to apply for this role. Fluent in Arabic, English and ideally French, you have excellent communication skills, your are known to be creative and passionate about the industry.
Benefits: Bonus + Medical + Benefits