MARKETING COORDINATOR - CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY (English/French/Arabic speaking)
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- 15,000 - 20,000 AED
- Sunday 11th, March 2012
- Sunday 22nd, April 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
Our client, a major Multinational in the Construction industry, is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Dubai Team.
Your main reponsibilities will be:
-• Devise and implement agreed marketing plans in conjunction with relevant product managers. Add creative content as necessary, understanding and executing on integrated marketing campaigns
• Maintain and manage company's website and programs and manage outbound marketing activities to drive increased web interaction and registration
• Update and maintain Partner Portal and Educators Portal
• Prepare and administer the marketing plan overview and update on a monthly basis, including a monthly marketing spend and forecast
• Maintain company's product release procedures form and records.
• Manage promotional materials and distribute as required.
• Maintain company's customer databases and prepare promotional messaging as required.
• Organization of travel, trade shows, seminars, and conferences as required including attendance, meeting customers and promoting the company.
• Liaise with our selected PR company, issuing product releases, briefing them on our products, markets and key initiatives.
• Understand relevant media outlets for print, on-line, e-news and event plus the subscriber base, feature schedules and advertising costs and recommending articles and advertising appropriate to our products and targeted customer segment.
• Maintain regular contact and collaboration with Marcom Managers regarding PR and marcom programs. Liaise with these associates, introducing new and successful messaging techniques to the company and our channel partners.
• Assist the sales associates in formulating and executing promotions.
• Determine effectiveness of marcom campaigns based on appropriate metrics and reporting
• Other duties as required by GM.
To apply for this role you need to have a proven experience Experience in sales and marketing in an industrial B2B setting with technical products would be desirable. You hold a Bachelor degree in Marketing preferably and you are fluent in English, French and Arabic preferably.
Benefits: normal benefits