- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- Sunday 6th, May 2012
- Sunday 17th, June 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
My client is a dynamic and well established chain of luxury watches and jewelry boutiques in Abu Dhabi with a strong portfolio of brands.
They have plans for massive growth across the UAE and Dubai and are currently seeking a Divisional Manager who has experience with working with prestigious brands in the luxury retail sector.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Leading the development of policies and procedures for the various brands, in line with the department strategy in order to achieve the overall business objectives of the organization.
• Ensure that relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions are followed by all team members to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner and business targets are achieved.
• Set sales targets with help of historical sales figures, patterns and demographics and in discussion with Finance and Sales and Retail Manager to ensure achievable targets which help meet the overall business targets
To be successful in the role you will need:
• People management skills, networking skills, ability to work under pressure, organizing and coordinating skills and excellent communication skills.
• 8-10 years of relevant experience in luxury retail operations in the UAE.
• At least 4 years managerial experience
• Excellent command over written and spoken English, knowledge of Arabic language will be a strong advantage.
• Graduate preferably with an MBA in Marketing
In return you will be offered the chance to work with the most esteem brands and a competitive package