BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
- Job Salary:
- App Deadline:
- Thursday 7th, June 2012
- Thursday 19th, July 2012
Morgan McKinley - Your Career Ally
A Business Development Manager is required for a leading global Dairy Manufacturer. Following the success of their business in the Middle East my client now needs someone to manage, drive and develop the dairy ingredients side of the business.
• To indentify, develop and execute new business opportunities in the Middle East Region with strategic relevance to the product portfolio.
• To contribute to the ongoing development of the Dairy Ingredients Middle East Strategy.
• To develop senior level relationships with targeted customers and to leverage onto existing customers and build sales and relationships.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• Ten years experience within the Dairy industry or business to business ingredient selling into international food markets.
• A successful track record of business development in the Middle East Region coupled with a wide range of contacts and information sources in the area.
• Strong leadership qualities, capable of leading a team towards achieving objectives.
• Strong aptitude for financial analysis and the ability to interpret complex financial and commercial issues
In return you will be offered a fantastic senior role to work for a dynamic company with ambitious plans for the Middle East.