Dear website visitor:
Anonymous Use of The Site
In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. In fact, we encourage anonymous surfing so that you can find out more about who we are and how our recruitment and job seeker services can benefit you, you can also search thousands of Finance & Accounting Jobs anonymously. However, there are times when we may need and request personally identifiable information from you so that we can better serve you.
Personally Identifiable Information
Premier Group will only collect personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, employer name, employer address, job descriptions and curriculum vitae) when it is voluntarily submitted to us at the Site. We will use this information to assist you in seeking employment, to comply with your request for information, to offer recruitment services to you or as otherwise disclosed to you at the location on the Site at which you submit your information.
Commitments Under The Data Protection Acts, 1998 and 2003
- Premier Group is committed to ensuring that it operates in full compliance with the Data Protection Acts, 1998 and 2003 regarding the necessity to ensure that personal information held by Premier Group is up to date, accurate, complete and not excessive for the purposes it was collected.
- Premier Group intends to keep all personal information held about you up to date, complete and accurate.
- Premier Group endeavours not to hold information, which is unnecessary, or in any way excessive for the purpose for which it was originally collected.
- If at any time the accuracy of any information held about you is in question, Premier Group will seek assistance from you to rectify the inaccuracy.
- If information held by Premier Group is at any time deemed excessive, the information will be destroyed.
- Premier Group undertakes to keep all personal information secure and all Premier Group employees working with the information are trained and fully aware of their responsibilities under both this policy and the Data Protection Acts, 1998 and 2003.
- Premier Group will never disclose personal information without your consent and any disclosure will be in a manner consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was originally collected.
Third Party Websites
The Site uses information in aggregate form to track the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors' Internet service providers. No personally identifiable information is revealed to us in this process.
Some pages within the Site may use a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access an Internet website. Cookies are capable of storing many types of data. Cookies help us provide additional functionality to the site or to help us analyze site usage more accurately. In all cases in which cookies are used, the cookie will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission.
Comments or Feedback
Thank you, and best regards,